Malware, APT & Insider Threat Protection
With increased phishing attacks and data leak risks, protecting sensitive data, customer & corporate information from a breach is more important than ever.
Confidential content may be transmitted out of an organization through many different Internet Protocols and through several means: e-mail, instant messengers, web servers, private blogs, hacker tools, spyware, private cloud, Malware, stealthy attacks and many other applications. Identity Theft incidents are increasing in an alarming rate. Such incidents are not only embarrassing, but actually cause financial harm to companies.
GTB's Data Protection that Works TM Platform offers Insider / Outsider Threat Protection
Agent or Agent-less .. On the network, at the endpoint, in the cloud -- you decide
The GTB Data Protection Platform inspects, examines & controls sensitive data (including application, protocol and user data) using both content & context.
Traditional DLP solutions cannot accurately provide both the content & context awareness to respond. GTB's solution can by providing real time information about user based threats, so the focus is on the threats that matter. With GTB's DLP that Works platform, data & users are monitored to detect evasion attempts and changes in behavior that might be indicative of malicious intent.
Immediately & easily integrate actions to protect against cyber threats with GTB's APT Solutions (Detect & Respond to the Kill Chain from external and multi-vector such as untrusted users (malware), trusted users or employee error)
Lock in your sensitive data and protect against both insider and outsider threats with complete security that's right for your organization .... afford-ably, simply and accurately ..... on premise or off premise and in real-time! No other solution can.
GTB Customers use our advanced data protection technology to:
- protect proprietary source code from misuse as development expands to India and China, while also defining share-able, open source code.
- detect & respond to the "kill chain" from APT - Advanced Persistent Threats
- protect manufacturing and design documents from competition, including; protecting BYOD designs as there's a short window from when a device is launched until competitive solutions are on the market.
- OCR detection and Geo-location awareness
- protect sensitive data such as sales data, pricing and promotion information as well as credit card information for PCI compliance and brand protection.
- detect & respond to "slow" data leaks - Drip DLP
- detect & respond to criminal encryption & uploading of data - including source code snippets
- monitor and control user applications (UEBA)
- protect based on content, context &/or destination