Enterprise Data Discovery with Dynamic Data Classification
Advanced Azure Information Protection (AIP), SharePoint, O365, ... the entire Microsoft Information Protection Solutions, GTB Discovers Where Sensitive Data Is Stored Across Your Entire Infrastructure
GTB Technologies mission is to properly secure an organizations' mission critical data from data leakage by bringing a broad set of influential Data Protection innovations and unique vision to the market. We know Data Protection is an ongoing, fluid process. One of the first steps is Data Classification or having the ability to identify and discover what sensitive content to monitor and protect. This can be customer information, HR data, quarterly statements, source code, Salesforce content, business plans and much more.
Recent reports from the 2 major analyst research firms in the Data Loss Prevention space have rated GTB Technologies' Data Protection Platforms with the highest scores in:
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Data Discovery
- Data Classification
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Coverage
- Multi-language availability
- Risk Management
- Customer Support
- Deployment Distribution
- Managed Services
- Ease of Use
- Best Value
Big Data Discovery & Data Lifecycle Management
Reduce issues in accurately locating, identifying and managing sensitive data within big data environments.
The ability to become and maintain compliant with the never ending list of Federal, State & International Government data security regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), GLBA, HIPAA, PII, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Family Educational Rights and Privacy ( FERP ), CA SB1386, CA AB1950, 23 NYCRR 500, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, 201CMR17, The US Patriot Act, FISMA, FIFA, FERC/NERC, CEII, PCI, EU Data Protection directive, GDPR, Data Breach Notification Law, NPP-9, PIPEDA, ITAR, Law 152-FZ "On Personal Data" Code Federal Financial Markets Service, the Joint UK Corporate Governance Code ... is made even more difficult with consumerization of data.
GTB's patented and proprietary technology provides organizations with a Unified Data Centric Policy Approach. One which offers the overall control and visibility needed to manage advanced threats, prevent data loss, enforce compliance while protecting the brand and reputation.
The combination of GTB's AccuMatchTM Detection with its' "DLP 2.0 Classification" and data collection features and capabilities, is the only tool which provides an organization the unsurpassed ability to:
- Discover, Identify, Locate, Classify & Inventory - your critical data and its locations - Simple & Easy - based on Content & Context.
- See & Control your Data- from who is accessing it, where it's being sent, copied or transmitted.
- Dynamic "DLP 2.0" Data Classification in Real-time, Automatic, Persistent & Continuous
- Email Classification
- File Classification
- Dynamic Classification - automatically Secure and Classify Unstructured & Structured Data
- User based Classification - classify data during creation
- Real-Time Monitoring - be notified when a user saves a file with sensitive content
- Continuous Compliance - Scan on demand or scheduled
- Categorize, Organize, Tag sensitive Unstructured & Structured Data
- Ensure Data Removal - while reporting Violations
- OCR Detection - in realtime, detect, redact and classify sensitive data in scanned documents and images
- Educate & Promote End User Security Awareness - teach compliance and organization security policies
- Enterprise Reporting - dynamic reports based on departments, users, channels, geographic locations, etc.
- Apply DRM / IRM policies - in realtime
- Focus on Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Enhance other Data protection & Security products (e.g. CASB, DLP's) by classifying and protecting sensitive information regardless of the data type or location
Accurate, Easy, Powerful yet Affordable
GTB Data Classification and Data Discovery solutions detect potential violations of data security and compliance before it becomes a security incident. This mitigates consequences of laptop loss, intrusions and potential malware.
GTB's technology is unique in that it not only exposes confidential data but also positively establishes its absence. GTB's eDiscovery option permits eDiscovery firms the ability to focus on reviewing the most relevant ESI (electronically stored information), providing accelerated review times & early case assessment (ECA) amounting to lower costs.
- Outlook (PST / OST)
- Cloud Apps & Storage ... Google Drive, Salesforce, Office 365, Box, Dropbox, etc
- Local Discovery
- File Shares
- Data Classifier
- and much more