Extend Enterprise DLP to the cloud - accurately without "noise"
REDUCE RISK AND CUT COSTS
GTB's advanced data detection engines discover and limit damage from malware, Shadow IT, insiders and anonymizers; answering questions such as:
- What data is going to which cloud? or
- Who is sending sensitive data to which cloud service?
- What data is being exfiltrated?
- Prevent sensitive data from being exfiltrated?
GTB's DLP platform is consistently highlighted in analyst reports (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.) by providing a comprehensive enterprise Data Loss Prevention solution at a highly attractive price, while delivering a fast time to value; including receiving the highest rated critical capability scoring in data discovery and ease of deployment.
Enterprise DLP Features provide
- Data Governance
- Native Cloud DLP
- Real time Control & Protection
- Accurate Visibility - without limitation
- Risk Management
- Data Misclassification
Native Data Discovery & DLP Prevent
- Discover, Locate, Classify & Inventory - your critical data and its locations - Simple & Easy - based on Content & Context.
- Prevent See & Control your Data- from who is accessing it, where it's being sent, copied or transmitted.
- Dynamic "DLP 2.0" Data Classification in Real-time, Automatic, Persistent & Continuous
- Email Classification
- File Classification
- Data Misclassification
- Dynamic Classification - automatically Secure and Classify Unstructured & Structured Data
- User based Classification - classify data during creation
- Real-Time Monitoring - be notified when a user saves a file with sensitive content
- Continuous Compliance - Scan on demand or scheduled
- Categorize, Organize, Tag sensitive Unstructured & Structured Data
- Ensure Data Removal - while reporting Violations
- OCR Detection - in realtime, detect, redact and classify sensitive data in scanned documents and images
- Educate & Promote End User Security Awareness - teach compliance and organization security policies
- Enterprise Reporting - dynamic reports based on departments, users, channels, geographic locations, etc.
- Apply DRM / IRM policies - in realtime
- Focus on Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Enhance other Data protection & Security products (e.g. CASB, DLP's) by classifying and protecting sensitive information regardless of the data type or location
GTB’s Data Protection DLP that Works Platform delivered on premises, off premises and in the cloud, as a self managed, managed or hybrid service; has a long standing history of accurately protecting sensitive data within cloud applications.