Cloud-Native & Container Data Protection / Enterprise DLP
Extend Enterprise Data Protection to the cloud – accurately without the “noise” of false positives!
REDUCE RISK AND CUT COSTS
GTB provides CASB-like functionality, with real-time discovery, classification, visibility, and control of cloud data usage. GTB’s advanced data detection engines discover and limit damage from malware, Shadow IT, insiders, and anonymizers; answering questions such as:
- What data is going to which cloud? or
- Who is sending sensitive data to which cloud service?
- What data is being exfiltrated?
- Prevent sensitive data from being exfiltrated?
GTB’s Data Protection / DLP platform is consistently highlighted in analyst reports (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.) by providing a comprehensive enterprise Data Loss Prevention solution at a highly attractive price, while delivering a fast time to value; including receiving the highest rated critical capability scoring in data discovery and ease of deployment.
Enterprise Data Security Features provide
- Data Governance
- Native Cloud DLP
- Real-time Control & Protection
- Accurate Visibility – without limitation
- Risk Management
- Data Misclassification
Native Data Discovery & DLP Prevent
- Discover, Locate, Classify & Inventory – your critical data and its locations – Simple & Easy – based on Content & Context.
- Prevent See & Control your Data– from who is accessing it, where it’s being sent, copied, or transmitted going to the cloud/containers, from the cloud/containers.
- Prevent confidential file and / or sensitive data uploads and unauthorized sharing on cloud apps including OneDrive and Google Drive
- Dynamic “DLP 2.0” Data Classification in Real-time, Automatic, Persistent & Continuous
- Email Classification
- File Classification
- Data Misclassification
- Dynamic Classification – automatically Secure and Classify Unstructured & Structured Data
- User-based Classification – classify data during creation
- Real-Time Monitoring – be notified when a user saves a file with sensitive content
- Continuous Compliance – Scan on-demand or scheduled
- Categorize, Organize, Tag sensitive Unstructured & Structured Data
- Ensure Data Removal – while reporting Violations
- OCR Detection – in real-time, detect, redact and classify sensitive data in scanned documents and images
- File Audit – understand your blind spots, see what your end users are doing with sensitive data, then take action
- Educate & Promote End User Security Awareness – teach compliance and organization security policies
- Enterprise Reporting – dynamic reports based on departments, users, channels, geographic locations, etc.
- Apply DRM / IRM policies – in realtime
- Focus on Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Enhance other Data protection & Security products (e.g. CASB, DLP’s) by classifying and protecting sensitive information regardless of the data type or location
GTB’s Enterprise Data Protection DLP that Works Platform delivered on-premises, off-premises, and in the cloud, as a SaaS that’s self-managed, managed, or hybrid service; has a long-standing history of accurately protecting sensitive data within cloud applications.