Broadest Use Cases for Data Protection
Offered on-premises or off-premises;
Self-Managed or Managed by GTB Managed Services
Intellectual Property, Critical Assets & Trade Secrets Protection
• Insider Threat Monitoring & Prevention
• Secure Application Management
• Unstructured Data & Structured Data Management
• Secure Data Sharing & Data Collaboration
• ITAR/Export Control Compliance & Data Protection
• Human Resource Compliance & Data Protection
• Consumer Financial / PII Compliance & Data Protection
• Financial Data / Analytics Compliance & Data Protection
• Cyber Espionage and APT Protection – Kill Chain Defense with protection from external cyber security threats with internal risk / threat detection & prevention
Data Privacy & Compliance
• Service Center / Customer Support Data Management
• Secure your Outsourcing
• Cyber Espionage & APT Protection – Kill Chain Defense
• Application Data Management
• PII, PHI, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, FERC/ NERC/ CEII, FERPA, FISMA, ITAR, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), CA SB1386, CA AB1950, DOD Information Assurance, EU Data Protection directive, Data Breach Notification Law, the Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens – the Data Protection Act (“DPA”), NPP-9, PDPA, PIPEDA, Law 152-FZ “On Personal Data” Code Federal Financial Markets Service, the Joint UK Corporate Governance Code … and many others and so on
Comprehensive Enterprise Data Leak Prevention On-Premises or Off
GTB Technologies provides comprehensive solutions for detecting and preventing outbound / inbound data transmissions, whether on-premises, off-premises, or in the cloud, that violate corporate policy as well as laws and regulations.
Confidential data must be protected. But you can not simply lock this data away in some super-secure database and throw away the keys! Employees must have access to this content to view, edit, exchange and use it. The GTB data prevention solution is completely transparent and will block any attempt to transmit anything in violation of your security policy.
One Product, One Central Console Equates to Increased Efficiency, Lowest TCO
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.