Endpoint Enterprise DLP and EDR
GTB Endpoint Protector
Enterprise Data Protection with Detect, Respond & Prevent (EDR /P)
Protect Data accurately with unrivaled detection against data theft while on-premises, off and anywhere in-between WITHOUT having to send data to the cloud
Enterprise Endpoint Data Protection with DLP, Detect and Prevent (EDR /P); with optional Data Classifier
provides unrivaled protection against accidental disclosure and theft of sensitive data and critical assets from trusted and untrusted (malware, APT) users.
Detect and Respond Instantly – no cloud connection required
Rather than restricting devices that connect to the cloud/network and passively audit data transfers, the GTB Advanced Endpoint Protector offers organizations the ability to control what content can be transferred between the network, applications & removable media devices – both on and off-premises, including cloud applications. With the unique ability to ACCURATELY detect, investigate, and respond to data exfiltration attempts, many enterprises use GTB for DLP, EDR & UBA instead of 3 different vendor tool-sets.
Secure intellectual property, sensitive data, and meet regulatory compliance quickly with out-of-the-box and custom policies, applying unique market-leading DLP detection capabilities to control data theft on Mac, Windows & Linux.
is data that is saved on removable media devices. GTB’s Endpoint Protector scans data for sensitive content before it is saved and then can block unauthorized transfers. The Endpoint Protector can also detect activities such as copy and paste, or use of sensitive data in an unapproved application, such as someone encrypting the data in an attempt to bypass the Endpoint Protector’s block.
GTB Endpoint Protector Options include:
- Secure traffic over applications & devices with one, unified policy.
- Provide context & content-aware device & data control that recognize and optionally block the output or removal of secure data/content.
- Automatically encrypts and shadows.
- Discovery with data classification & misclassification – user based & / or automatic based on content
- Supports online and offline policies (on-premises or off-premises) fingerprinted data, controls encrypted data.
- Prevent APT incidents from sending out sensitive data while “phoning home”, without even knowing you have malware; while generating forensic data – in realtime with GTB Endpoint Detect & Prevent (EDP)
- Enterprise Application Control with Blacklisting and Whitelisting
GTB’s Endpoint Enterprise EDR / DLP
- controlling removable media devices connecting to the network both in-line or wireless
- providing detailed removable media auditing of hardware and file transactions
- protecting data by selective encryption of specific file types or protected content
- ability to monitor and control data before it is transferred to removable media
- protection against malicious insider or malware-based data exfiltration
The GTB Endpoint Enterprise DLP / EDR client monitors I/O activity, enforcing access policies created in the management console. All data sent to removable media is intercepted and inspected by the GTB inspection engine. Various enforcement actions can then be taken, such as blocking, alerting, classify, watermark, encryption, etc.
- Provides complete access control addressing all removable media
- Manages detailed file auditing
- Offers both online, wireless and offline protection mode
- OFF-LINE DETECTION – Off-Premises Fingerprint detection, no need to “phone home” No other solution can!
- the Only solution supporting accurate partial file match on unstructured ‘fingerprint’ data!!
- Retail POS system data control
- Drip DLP, OCR, Watermarking
- Monitor and Control the transfer of files based on usage including the number of files, file size
- Monitor user behavior using proprietary advanced threat detection techniques
- Prevent the sharing of data to unauthorized devices or users
- Understand, Control, Inventory, and Report on which files are being copied to USB devices
- NO Kernel Extensions, KEXT-Less DLPtm. First Enterprise DLP agent built without kernel extension. OS updates are simple
• LDAP Integration
• Files Encryption
• Detailed File Auditing
• Detailed Hardware Auditing
• Two-way file control … Off-premises printer controls
• Real-time Forensics
• Detailed Hardware Auditing
• Online and Offline modes – even for SSL encrypted data
• Printer DLP – with off-premises control
• Audit plus File Share DLP – the system controls access and monitors file share activities
Supported Devices & OSx
• USB Drives
• Wireless Interfaces such as Wi-Fi
• Mac • Windows • Linux. KEXT-less DLP
• Other I/O devices
• POS System devices
Apps & Cloud Control
• Cloud Apps / Cloud Storage
• Drop Box
• Citrix ShareFile, QQ
• Gtalk, Google Drive, Google for Work
• Evernote, Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Salesforce, Skydrive, Slack, Snippet
• File Share Utilities (FUT) including:
Advanced MIP support and much more!