DLP that Works for the MSSP Leader
Because our solutions work!
Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) play a critical role in protecting organizations from cyber threats and data breaches. By incorporating Data Loss Prevention (DLP) into their offerings, MSSPs can offer an additional layer of protection to their clients and demonstrate their commitment to security.
GTB’s DLP that Works solution is designed to monitor and prevent sensitive data from leaving an organization’s network. This can include data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, intellectual property including unstructured data, and other confidential information. By incorporating DLP into their offerings, MSSPs can help their clients protect sensitive data, meet regulatory requirements, and reduce the risk of data breaches.
Here are some steps MSSPs can follow to incorporate DLP into their offerings:
- Assess client needs: MSSPs should start by assessing their clients’ data protection needs and the types of sensitive data they need to protect. This will help determine which DLP solution would be most appropriate for their client’s requirements.
- Choose a DLP solution: MSSPs should research different DLP solutions available in the market and choose one that best fits their client’s needs and budget. They should consider factors such as scalability, ease of deployment, and compatibility with their existing security infrastructure.
- Implement DLP: MSSPs should deploy the chosen DLP solution in their clients’ environments and configure it to meet their specific needs. They should also train their clients’ employees on how to use the DLP system and ensure that they understand its importance in protecting sensitive data.
- Monitor and maintain DLP: MSSPs should regularly monitor the performance of the DLP solution and make any necessary changes to ensure that it is working optimally. They should also provide regular reporting to their clients to demonstrate the value of the DLP solution and ensure that it is meeting their data protection needs.
- Offer DLP as a Service: MSSPs should offer DLP as a service to their clients and include it in their pricing plans. This will allow clients to benefit from the expertise of the MSSPs in deploying and managing the DLP solution and ensure that they receive the full value of the investment.
Incorporating GTB’s DLP that Works solution into their offerings can help MSSPs differentiate themselves from their competitors and demonstrate their commitment to security. It can also provide their clients with an additional layer of protection against data breaches and help them meet regulatory requirements. MSSPs should carefully assess their client’s needs, choose a suitable and accurate DLP solution, implement it, monitor and maintain it, and offer it as a service to their clients.
Contact us for more information
Here's what our customers' are saying
If you have sensitive information on your enterprise, you need GTB –
if for no other reason than that you’ll sleep much better knowing your data is protected.
Peter Stephenson, SC Magazine
They are highly impressed with GTB’s all-in-one DLP solution and its ability to discover, classify, detect, and protect companies from threats in a seamless manner.”
We see GTB’s platform as a direct response to address this problem, and we feel it is a best-in-class solution.
Nov. 16, 2022 lkin
For these reasons, GTB is a top choice among those who take data protection seriously and is used by major players across industries, including finance, healthcare, defense contractors, and government.