Data Loss Prevention & Protection
Identify, Understand, Monitor, Control & Protect Sensitive Data with the New Standard in Data Security & Protection
REPLACE INEFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & DLP
WHY THE GTB DLP THAT WORKS PLATFORM IS THE SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE TO “OBSOLETE DATA LOSS PREVENTION”, A FEW DIFFERENTIATORS:
- GTB’s Enterprise DLP that WorksTM platform is comprised of a broad set of integrated DLP facets and solutions cover an expansive set of outbound channels and protocols.
- GTB’s Intelligent and Advanced detection techniques, such as its unparalleled patented AccuMatchTM fingerprinting engines deliver a virtual zero percent false positive / false negative rates, OCR (Optical Character Recognition), and Drip-DLP to ensure effectiveness.
- Ease of deployment & Best Value – per Gartner research clients.
- See how end-users access, share and modify data.
- GTB’s CASB with a Twist offers accurate visibility and control of data within cloud applications including Office 365, Google G Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce and others.
- GTB’s Content Aware DRM / IRM (Digital Rights Management) which automatically applies rights management controls based on sensitive data.
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge and control of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Integrate with GRC workflows.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.