GTB Technologies DLP that Works PlatformTM
Discover, Monitor, Control & Protect Sensitive Data
- Network DLP - Data in Motion Data in Motion Monitor, Control & Protect data from outbound &/ inbound data transmissions from your network in real time, including data sent via email, web and all protocols
- Advanced Endpoint DLP - Endpoint Protector User Driven & AutomaticProtect sensitive on Windows, Mac & Linux endpoints by performing local scanning, real-time monitoring, Data Classification & App Control
- Content Aware DRM / IRM Digital Rights Management Extend data loss prevention monitoring and protection off premises, including to iOS and Android devices, whether corporate-owned or user-owned
- Data Discovery Simple, Easy & Accurate - based on Content & Context Discover Where Sensitive Data Is Stored Across Your Entire Infrastructure Crypt-N-ChiveTM solution automates data discovery, inventory and migration
- Data Classification User Driven & Automatic in Real-time Accurately activate the appropriate protection based on content &/ classification level, empower employees and end-users Continuous
- Cloud DLP Extend DLP policies and workflows for cloud apps & CASB's Office 365, Azure, Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, Salesforce and more ...
How GTB's DLP that WorksTM Platform Helps Organizations
Organization's cyber landscapes are dynamically changing bringing increasing cyber-security threats to the organizations environment. GTB Technologies helps organizations by
- Mapping, managing and controlling sensitive data flows - on premises and off
Content Aware DLP with Optical character recognition coupled with GTB's Detection Engines with Intelligent Smart Search provides the most accurate detection engines on the market. Protecting data streams from sensitive unstructured data including binary data, CAD designs, documents, PDFs and data streams including email attachments, to structured data and databases.
- The accurate inventory of sensitive data across the entire organization - from on-premises devices, cloud file shares and storage
- Real-Time Data Forensics
GTB's CASB with a TwistTM Platform Extends Data Loss Prevention to the Cloud
DLP for Avanan
Deploy instantly, without a proxy, appliance or endpoint agent
GTB'S MARKET FIRST, PATENTED PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY EXTENDS COLLABORATION CONTROLS, VISIBILITY AND ENTERPRISE DATA LOSS PREVENTION TO ACCURATELY SECURE SENSITIVE DATA ACROSS CLOUD SAAS APPLICATIONS. DEPLOY INSTANTLY WITHOUT A PROXY, APPLIANCE OR AGENT.
Apply, in real-time, enterprise data protection policies across multiple cloud services, including AWS, Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Slack and more.
- DLP Complete Network, Advanced Endpoint & Discovery ... Complete Enterprise Data Loss Prevention in one feather light agent.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection Protection without the Connection - SSL Visibility at the endpoint! No one compares. With OCR & Off-Premise Fingerprint detection, no need to "phone home"! for
- Data Discovery with Data Classification Discover, Classify, Inventory, Remediate, and Control & Protect your sensitive, mission-critical data including:
- Content Aware EDRM Context & Content-Aware IRM / DRM system providing organizations a comprehensive access control to data..
- Network DLP provides precise, detailed information about where your data is going and what your users are doing with that data.
- GTB Partner Program Whether it be as a Channel, OEM, MSP, or Referral Partner; GTB DLP provides a unique opportunity to sell the most technically advanced Enterprise Data Loss Prevention System on the market.
- Cloud Data Protection easy to add, powerful advanced enterprise content aware data loss prevention tool sets for Cloud App deployment
- GTB Managed Services GTB's Managed Enterprise Data Protection services (MSSP) utilize products & security analysts with expertise in best practices ...
- DLP for Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive,... Create and enforce policies for your Dropbox accounts that protect against threats to sensitive data and ensure corporate compliance, governance and IP protection.