DATA BREACHES STOP HERE
Protect your Sensitive Information.
Cloud-Delivered, On-Prem or a Hybrid
With GTB, your data stays protected wherever it’s stored, used and travels. GTB's Data Protection that Works Platform offers a comprehensive, integrated approach across devices, cloud services either on-premises or off.
Identify, Understand, Monitor, Control & Protect Sensitive Data with the New Standard in Data Protection
- Network DLP - Data in Motion Data in Motion Monitor, Control & Protect data from outbound &/ inbound data transmissions from your network in real time, including data sent via email, web and all protocols
- Endpoint DLP/EDR. Detect & Respond User Driven & Automatic. NEW FILESHARE AUDITOR. Protect sensitive on Windows, Mac & Linux endpoints by performing local scanning, real-time monitoring & protection, Data Classification, Device & App Control
- Content Aware DRM / IRM Digital Rights Management Extend data loss prevention monitoring and protection off premises, including to iOS and Android devices, whether corporate-owned or user-owned
- Data Discovery Simple, Easy & Accurate - based on Content & Context Discover Where Sensitive Data Is Stored Across Your Entire Infrastructure Crypt-N-ChiveTM solution automates data discovery, inventory and migration
- Data Classification User Driven & Automatic in Real-time Accurately activate the appropriate protection based on content &/ classification level, empower employees and end-users Continuous
- Cloud DLP Extend DLP policies and workflows for cloud apps & CASB's Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise, Azure Information Protection, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, Netskope, Skyhigh and more ...
REPLACE INEFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & DLP
Why the GTB DLP that Works platform is the superior alternative to "Obsolete Data Loss Prevention", A few differentiators:
- GTB’s Enterprise DLP that WorksTM platform is comprised of a broad set of integrated DLP facets and solutions cover an expansive set of outbound channels and protocols.
- GTB’s Intelligent and Advanced detection techniques, such as its unparalleled patented AccuMatchTM fingerprinting engines deliver a virtual zero percent false positive / false negative rates, OCR (Optical Character Recognition), and Drip-DLP to ensure effectiveness.
- Ease of deployment & Best Value – per Gartner research clients.
- See how end-users access, share and modify data.
- GTB’s CASB with a Twist offers accurate visibility and control of data within cloud applications including Office 365, Google G Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce and others.
- GTB’s Content Aware DRM / IRM (Digital Rights Management) which automatically applies rights management controls based on sensitive data.
- DLP Complete Network, Advanced Endpoint & Discovery ... Complete Enterprise Data Loss Prevention in one feather light agent.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection Protection without the Connection - SSL Visibility at the endpoint! No one compares. EDR, OCR & Off-Premise Fingerprint detection, no need for a network connection.
- Data Discovery with Data Classification Discover, Classify, Inventory, Remediate, and Control & Protect your sensitive, mission-critical data including:
- Content Aware EDRM Context & Content-Aware IRM / DRM system providing organizations a comprehensive access control to data..
- Network DLP provides precise, detailed information about where your data is going and what your users are doing with that data.
- GTB Partner Program Whether it be as a Channel, OEM - SDK, MSP, or Referral Partner; GTB DLP provides a unique opportunity to sell the most technically advanced Enterprise Data Loss Prevention System on the market.
- Cloud Data Protection easy to add, powerful advanced enterprise content aware data loss prevention tool sets for Cloud Storage & Services
- GTB Managed Services GTB's Managed Enterprise Data Protection services (MSSP) utilize products & security analysts with expertise in best practices ...
- DLP for Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive,... Create and enforce policies for your Dropbox accounts that protect against threats to sensitive data and ensure corporate compliance, governance and IP protection.