Data Loss Prevention & Protection
Identify, Understand, Monitor, Control & Protect Sensitive Data with the New Standard in Data Security & Protection
The GTB Data Security that Workstm platform enhances and modernizes the abilities and features of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Insider Threat and Risk Management, Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP), Data Discovery and Data Classification capabilities resulting in a platform that accurately and automatically detects attempted data breaches while providing an automatic response.
REPLACE INEFFECTIVE DATA PROTECTION & DLP
WHY THE GTB DLP THAT WORKS PLATFORM IS THE SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE TO “OBSOLETE DATA LOSS PREVENTION”, A FEW DIFFERENTIATORS:
- GTB’s Enterprise DLP that WorksTM platform is comprised of a broad set of integrated DLP facets and solutions cover an expansive set of outbound channels and protocols.
- GTB’s Intelligent and Advanced detection techniques, such as its unparalleled patented AccuMatchTM fingerprinting engines deliver a virtual zero percent false positive / false negative rates, OCR (Optical Character Recognition), and Drip-DLP to ensure effectiveness.
- Ease of deployment & Best Value – per Gartner research clients.
- See how end-users access, share and modify data.
- GTB’s CASB with a Twist offers accurate visibility and control of data within cloud applications including Office 365, Google G Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce and others.
- GTB’s Content Aware DRM / IRM (Digital Rights Management) which automatically applies rights management controls based on sensitive data.
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge and control of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Integrate with GRC workflows.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.