MSP for Compliance & Regulatory Data Protection Program
We’ve created the DLP for Intellectual Property Market, Pioneered the DLP for Compliance Market and re-invented the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Marketplace, now our unique technology is available to organizations regardless of the size.
Reduce Cost of Ownership … Improve your Security Posture
Simplify your network and reduce the total cost of ownership by utilizing GTB’s Enterprise Managed Security Services (MSSP). Outsource some or all of your Data Protection / DLP operations.
Relax, we’ve got you covered … We do it all for you! Discover, Classify and Protect sensitive data
Sensitive data is accurately identified, classified & protected on-premises and off, including cloud apps.
The GTB Technologies MSP for Compliance Data Protection Advantage … Accurate, Intelligent Detection coupled with Protocol Coverage and Industry Data Protection expertise
Some of our differentiating services:
- Discover, Classify, Inventory Regulatory data such a PCI, PHI, PII
- Audit, Monitor and Protect – including off-line protection (an industry first)
- Cloud Storage
- Complete Data Visibility with proprietary intelligent detection
- Information Lifecycle Management
- OCR capability
- Redaction capability
- Incident Management
- Scheduled weekly meetings for fluid policy set review and generation
- 24 / 7 coverage – worldwide
- Employee Education
MSP for Endpoint Protection & EDR
MSP for Network DLP
From a Data Protection perspective, no one competes!
GTB’s Managed Enterprise data protection services are comprised of products & services from security analysts with expertise in best practices for not only data security but also in process and workflow improvement.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.