Reasons Why Enterprises Use GTB Technologies for Data Protection
With the known exponential increase of advanced threats, consumer cloud usage and malware, IT departments have a difficult time maintaining compliance, protecting Intellectual Property and sensitive assets while permitting collaboration and increasing productivity among employees and business associates.
Protect the Data - Anywhere, Anytime
By utilizing some or all of the GTB Technologies Data Protection modules, organizations are able to collaborate and secure data assets seamlessly from both within or outside their premises.
- Protect Data Assets at the Granular Level
- Retain Control & Visibility
- Unlock Collaboration – Secure Sharing of sensitive data
- Illuminate & Eliminate unauthorized applications
- Off-Line Fingerprint Detection - The only solution to accurately detect off-line without the need to "phone home"
- Move Faster to the Cloud
Data Protection for Intellectual Property & Compliance
As the creator of DLP for Intellectual Property and pioneer of DLP for Compliance, GTB's Data Protection DLP that Works Platform is the go to solution which provide the ability to create, manage & enforce security policies based on content &/ context for when, where, how and by whom; thereby controlling when data can or can't be moved, either to or from the network &/ devices, both on premise and off premise.
GTB DLP for Data in Motion and Data in Use has the unique ability to accurately identify and eliminate insider threats with real-time detection, control and prevention of sensitive data exfiltration
GTB's Data Protection that WorksTM solutions have the unparalleled ability to find sensitive data, in real-time, stored in virtually any location and file format with virtually zero false positives!
Some of GTB's Competitive Advantages:
- Only Data Protection solution not "hampered by false positive" events
- Only Enterprise Data Protection solution which takes 20 minutes to be up and running with Complete visibility on networks, endpoints and within cloud storage
- Only solution created to protect the most difficult data protection use cases
- Only one management console for all data protection facets
- Only solution offered by the creator of DLP for Intellectual Property
- Only solution to accurately detect data in any language - including right to left languages
- Only solution with native Optical Character Recognition (OCR) detection for both Data in Motion (Network DLP) and Data Discovery
- Only solution with integrated Data Classification and Watermarking
- Only solution with integrated Content Aware Digital Rights Management / Information Rights Management
- Only solution to offer Off-Line Fingerprint Detection - accurately detect off-line without the need to "phone home"
- Only solution with the ability to extend Data Loss Prevention solutions such as:
- Symantec DLP,
- Forcepoint / Websense DLP,
- Intel / McAfee DLP
- RSA DLP
- Code Green DLP
- Most extensive controls to stop data egress/ingress, data sprawl
- Analytics to help understand user behavior and data exposures throughout the organization and beyond the perimeter
- Single platform with lightweight agent or agentless for DLP, Advanced Threat (ATP), Compliance, Data Discovery , Cloud Storage, Shadow IT Elimination, Application White-listing
- Broadest platform coverage: Windows, Mac, Linux, Native Cloud apps, Cloud storage and CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers)
- Tamper resistant agent
- Only Data Protection (DLP & APT) offered As A Service including on premises and hybrid deployment modes to AWS / Azure
- Azure, BOX, Dropbox, Google Apps, Google Drive, Office 365, Salesforce ...
- Easy to Deploy, Simple to Use ... Flexible enough to address future requirements
- Managed Option: Full MSSP or Hybrid
- Used by the Who's Who of Global Enterprises, Governments & Organizations
- Unlike other solutions, GTB Technologies solutions have Minimal Operational Overhead ... you do NOT need a staff of “DLP experts“ to implement or operate, nor receive a system which is inundated with thousands of meaningless events.
GTB's data protection solutions provide a high level of visibility to sensitive data handling. This increased awareness can help companies find ways to improve data protection that might have otherwise been missed.
Analyst https://www.gartner.com/reviews/review/view/309233?pid=12442 Industry:Miscellaneous Role:Analyst Firm Size:250M - 500M USD Go-Live Date: 2017
I have used and implemented several DLP products from a few of biggest players and GTB was by far the easiest to implement. Some of this is from the product design itself that just worked out of the box and some of this was from the exceptional customer service from the GTB Support team.