Reasons Why Enterprises Use GTB Technologies for Data Protection
With the known exponential increase of advanced threats, consumer cloud usage, and malware, IT departments have a difficult time maintaining compliance, protecting Intellectual Property and sensitive assets while permitting collaboration and increasing productivity among employees and business associates.
Protect the Data - Anywhere, Anytime
By utilizing some or all of the GTB Technologies Data Protection modules, organizations are able to collaborate and secure data assets seamlessly from both within or outside their premises.
- Protect Data Assets at the Granular Level
- Retain Control & Visibility
- Unlock Collaboration – Secure Sharing of sensitive data
- Illuminate & Eliminate unauthorized applications
- Off-Line Fingerprint Detection - The only solution to accurately detect off-line without the need to "phone home"
- Move Faster to the Cloud
Data Protection for Intellectual Property & Compliance
As the creator of DLP for Intellectual Property and pioneer of DLP for Compliance, GTB's Data Protection DLP that Works Platform is the go-to solution which provides the ability to create, manage & enforce security policies based on content &/ context for when, where, how and by whom; thereby controlling when data can or can't be moved, either to or from the network &/ devices, both on-premise and off-premise.
GTB DLP for Data in Motion and Data in Use has the unique ability to accurately identify and eliminate insider threats with real-time detection, control, and prevention of sensitive data exfiltration
GTB's Data Protection that Workstm solutions have the unparalleled ability to find sensitive data, in real-time, stored in virtually any location and file format with virtually zero false positives!
Some of GTB's Competitive Advantages:
- Only Data Protection solution not "hampered by false-positive" events
- Only Enterprise Data Protection solution which takes 20 minutes to be up and running with Complete visibility on networks, endpoints and within cloud storage
- Only solution created to protect the most difficult data protection use cases
- Only one management console for all data protection facets
- Only solution offered by the creator of DLP for Intellectual Property
- Only solution to accurately detect data in any language - including right to left languages
- Only solution with native Optical Character Recognition (OCR) detection for both Data in Motion (Network DLP) and Data Discovery
- Only solution with integrated Data Classification and Watermarking
- Only solution with integrated Data Misclassification
- Only solution to accurately contain data exfiltration (on premises, off premises including the cloud and containers)
- Only solution with integrated Content Aware Digital Rights Management / Information Rights Management
- Only solution to offer Off-Line Fingerprint Detection - accurately detect off-line without the need to "phone home"
- Only solution with the ability to extend Data Loss Prevention solutions such as:
/ WebsenseDLP, Intel /McAfee DLP RSA DLP
- Digital Guardian
/ Code Green DLP
- The only solution with the ability to extend CASB solutions such as:
- Symantec Broadcom
- Most extensive controls to stop data egress/ingress, data sprawl
- Analytics to help understand user behavior and data exposures throughout the organization and beyond the perimeter
- A single platform with a lightweight agent or agent-less for DLP, Advanced Threat (ATP), Compliance, Data Discovery, Cloud Storage, Cloud / Container DLP Prevent, Shadow IT Elimination, Application White-listing
- Broadest platform coverage: Windows, Mac, Linux, Native Cloud apps, Cloud storage and CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers)
- Tamper-resistant agent
- Only Data Protection (DLP & APT) offered As A Service including on-premises and hybrid deployment modes to AWS / Azure
- Azure, BOX, Dropbox, Google Apps, Google Drive, Office 365, Salesforce, Slack ...
- Easy to Deploy, Simple to Use ... Flexible enough to address future requirements
- Managed Option: Full MSSP or Hybrid
- Used by the Who's Who of Global Enterprises, Governments & Organizations
- Unlike other solutions, GTB Technologies solutions have Minimal Operational Overhead ... you do NOT need a staff of “DLP experts“ to implement or operate, nor receive a system which is inundated with thousands of meaningless events.
GTB's data protection solutions provide a high level of visibility to sensitive data handling. This increased awareness can help companies find ways to improve data protection that might have otherwise been missed.
DW, Security Architect: Multinational investment bank and financial services company
From all the DLP solutions we have seen, yours Stands out and I believe you and the team are in for a great one. The new UI is so impressive. Great Job All