DLP Microsoft Office 365
Stop Breaches ... in Office 365
Schedule a Demo
Microsoft Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP) only provides a basic set of DLP features and is designed to provide a minimal compliance checkbox for SMB customers who currently have no DLP controls in place. GTB Data Protection that Workstm for Microsoft Office 365 provides an easy to add, yet powerful, advanced enterprise content-aware data loss prevention toolset to any Microsoft Office 365 cloud deployment. GTB provides accurate coverage for all sensitive data and channels, something with Microsoft DLP lacks.
Complex problem. Easy Solution.
GTB Technologies sees where, when, how , what and by whom sensitive data is moving out of and into an organization and by whom, see when and where and how content is moving into and out of your organization.
In your demo we’ll cover how to:
- Discovery and identify sensitive data
- Protect sensitive data and Prevent data leakage / loss
- Enable sharing of data while staying compliant
- Educate users about cyber security / info sec policies and DLP
- Protect SharePoint, OneDrive for Business
- Enterprise Reports
- Enable accurate, content aware Information / digital Rights management for Office 365 documents
- Employees and organizations have knowledge of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.