DLP Microsoft Office 365
Stop Breaches ... in Office 365
Schedule a Demo
Microsoft Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP) only provides a basic set of DLP features and is designed to provide a minimal compliance checkbox for SMB customers who currently have no DLP controls in place. GTB Data Security that Workstm for Microsoft Office 365 provides an easy to add, yet powerful, advanced enterprise content-aware data loss prevention toolset to any Microsoft Office 365 cloud deployment. GTB provides accurate coverage for all sensitive data and channels, something Microsoft DLP lacks.
For those Microsoft users who have already deployed or are currently deploying AIP and MIP, it’s easy for GTB’s Data Security that Works solutions to extend your data security ecosystem to other, non-Microsoft environments, data lakes, and platforms enterprise-wide, adding the world’s most accurate data discovery and classification—a critical factor in managing privacy and data breach risks.
Get the Best!
GTB’s patented, proprietary detection engine, AccuMatchtm, is the only solution with virtually zero false positives, zero false-negative results – a major factor for true breach prevention. Using GTB, one will improve enterprise content-aware DLP, Data Discovery with OCR, classification, watermarking, remediation, and protection – inside and outside Microsoft environments.
Complex Problem. Easy, Intelligent Solutions
GTB Technologies sees where, when, how, what and by whom sensitive data is moving out of and into an organization and by whom, see when and where and how content is moving into and out of your organization. Learn more about how GTB and Microsoft AIP/MIP secures sensitive data, integrating seamlessly with Office 365.
In your demo we’ll cover how to:
- Discovery and identify sensitive
- Protect sensitive data and Prevent
data leakage / loss
- Extend Microsoft AIP / MIP with GTB
- Enable sharing of data while
- Educate users about cyber security
/ info sec policies and DLP
- Protect SharePoint, OneDrive for
- Enterprise Reports
- Enable accurate, content aware
Information / digital Rights management for Office 365 documents
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge and control of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Integrate with GRC workflows.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.