Enterprise Data Protection / DLP as a Service
Protect data while reducing CAPEX
GTB's Next Generation Data Protection and Data Loss Protection (DLP) solutions are an easy-to-deploy, less expensive alternative for resource-constrained security and IT teams
- Endpoint DLP as a Service - with Application Control
- Network DLP as a Service
- Data Discovery with Data Classification as a Service
- Cloud DLP as a Service
- Information / Digital Rights Management as a Service
With core strengths in accurate detection, channel coverage and data protection capabilities, GTB's DLP as a Service is considered the "go-to" service for data protection.
Protect critical information, networks and uncover increasingly complex cyber threats with GTB's advanced cloud-based security and advanced threat protection software. We've re-invented the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Marketplace, now our unique technology is available to organizations regardless of the size. Have control of data while taking advantage of the collaboration & cost saving benefits of the cloud, at a fraction of the cost and without being "hampered by thousands of irrelevant events".
Simplify your security and reduce the total cost of ownership by utilizing GTB's Data Leak Prevention as a Service. It's easy to use and can be implemented immediately. It's a no fuss approach to Data Protection. Plus, there's no appliance to install.
Full Enterprise Data Protection
- Data in Motion - Network DLP
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Data Discovery with Realtime Data Classification
- Cloud Data Protection - for sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud services
- Data Visibility
- Data Control
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Application Control - with Application Whitelisting & Blacklisting
- all done at the Endpoint including off network detection!
From an Intellectual Property, Compliance, and APT perspective, no one competes!
Some of GTB's Data Protection as a Service Advantages are:
- Fingerprint your data - no need for inaccurate, imprecise pattern matching, regular expressions, data dictionaries, Meta-data, tagging, etc!
- Support Multi-Terra bytes of data & Hundreds of millions of Database records, without Network Degradation
- Lowest TCO
- Fastest time to Value - just point and click
- Blocking of sensitive data, Geo-location awareness
- Advanced Persistent Threat protection
- SSL decryption, detection of encrypted data
- Detect & Defend against Targeted Cyber Attacks, Slow data leaks (Drip DLP)
- Data Governance
Cybersecurity Services & Solutions
Give organizations the ability to be compliant with Federal, State & International Government data security regulations as it relates to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), GLBA, HIPAA, PII, CA SB1386, CA AB1950, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, The US Patriot Act, FISMA, FERC/NERC, PCI, EU Data Protection directive, Data Breach Notification Law, NPP-9, PIPEDA, ITAR, Law 152-FZ "On Personal Data" Code Federal Financial Markets Service, the Joint UK Corporate Governance Code ...and others.
New programs requiring the use of unconventional protocols are becoming increasingly more prevalent. Furthermore, despite company policies forbidding the practice, employees frequently utilize peer to peer applications. Microsoft Networks and similar protocols, initially designed for LAN, are perfectly capable of working over the Internet.
Malicious applications (e.g., viruses and worms) can be utilized to transfer data across a broad variety of protocols. So supporting just SMTP, HTTP, FTP and IM is a real limitation for the majority of DLP Solutions is NOT DLP.
GTB's Data Loss Prevention solution protects data in ALL forms- Data at Rest, Data in Motion and Data in Use. There are three main components to GTB's integrated DLP solution. The Reverse Content-Aware Firewall TM Inspector utilizes unique patent-pending techniques, which allow organizations to mark sensitive data and set rules prohibiting that data from being shared with unauthorized outsiders. The Endpoint Protector controls and monitors the content which is saved to removable media devices, such as: USB, CD, floppy disc, camera, iPod, etc. The eDiscovery scans the network to find and expose secure data.
Our technology provides organizations with a Unified Data Centric Policy Approach. One which offers the overall control and visibility needed to manage advanced threats, analyze data, prevent data loss, enforce compliance while protecting the brand and reputation.
GTB’s Cybersecurity solutions are modular and provide enterprises the ability to analyze and control data from a myriad of sources— laptops, database exchanges, cloud services, such as Amazon Cloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Cloud, Google Docs, Google Drive, Office 365, OneDrive, Salesforce, SAP and more, to Shadow IT (BYOx), email, instant messengers, social media, websites and even malware or cyber espionage insiders “phoning home” data, such as in the recent Sony and Anthem data breaches.
EASILY MOVE FROM ON-PREMISES TO THE CLOUD, VICE VERSA OR A COMBO
- As A Service via the GTB Cloud
- On Premises
- Hybrid: AWS / Azure
- Fully Managed