Enterprise Network DLP
GTB Inspector, a Content-Aware Reverse Firewall
Next-Generation Network and Cloud DLP … Real-Time Accuracy, Reliability & Policy Enforcer – One Console for Increased Efficiency giving the Lowest Network and Cloud Data Security TCO
GTB Technologies provides true data protection with the ability to create, manage & enforce DLP security policies based on content &/ context for when, where, how, and by whom data can or can’t be moved to or from the network &/ devices.
Based on patented, and patent-pending, proprietary technology; GTB’s Inspector, a “Content-Aware Reverse Firewall”TM inspects, classifies, and analyzes ALL outbound &/ inbound data transmissions from your network in real-time.
We’re talking about ALL Channels and ALL types of data, structured and /or unstructured. Once a unique threshold of protected data is detected, the GTB Inspector enforces the appropriate action such as
EXTEND ENTERPRISE DATA PROTECTION TO THE CLOUD – ACCURATELY WITHOUT “NOISE” OF FALSE POSITIVES!
Employee / End User Education and Security Awareness:
With the belief that education is the most important aspect of security, the GTB Inspector will stop embarrassing or costly mistakes users make on a daily basis. With the GTB Inspector, an organization has the ability to notify/educate employees of a potential security breach / or policy infraction with providing the ability to remediate.
Furthermore, despite company policies forbidding the practice, employees frequently utilize peer to peer applications. Microsoft Networks and similar protocols, initially designed for LAN, are perfectly capable of working over the InternetThe Security Administrator will be notified and take appropriate action. The GTB Inspector can be in transparent mode to gain visibility to user behavior.
Apply Data Security for Global Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Organizations become secured and compliant with government data security regulations as it relates to Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, PII, CA SB1386, CA AB1950, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, The Patriot Act, FISMA, FERC/NERC, GDPR, CCPA, and many others.
We provide comprehensive and detailed reporting for your auditors to prove you are doing what it takes to be compliant and abide by the mandatory mandates
Insider Threats & User Errors
New programs requiring the use of unconventional protocols are becoming increasingly more prevalent. Content Inspection is mandatory to know what users are doing and on what channel. Recent studies show the users of the more popular protocol utilize are email, webmail, FTP, and IM. Having content inspection on these protocols will allow the ability to have a healthy business process and still stop the malicious anomaly of a disgruntled insider.
Have Malware? Now What?
Malicious applications (e.g., viruses and worms) can be utilized to transfer data across a broad variety of protocols. So supporting just SMTP, HTTP, FTP, and IM is a real limitation for the majority of DLP Solutions and is not real DLP. We know malware and other bot-nets use unknown ports and protocols to send out the sensitive PII/PHI data so organizations must have coverage of all 65,000+ ports and protocols or ways of communicating. Resulting in malicious or unintentional transmissions of confidential data over the network are identified and blocked.
Immediately & easily integrate actions to protect against threats (external and multi-vector such as malware, trusted users, or employee error) by:
The GTB Inspector, the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) device placed at the network edge (more than one device can be installed if necessary.) The Content-Aware Reverse Firewall offers mass communication features and is compatible with multiple devices and multiple protocols.
Send alerts to different applications including a SIEM, inbox, syslogs, and the like
Integrate accurate, expansive data security events and analytics into your SIEM or favorite application for better data protection.
GTB’s Technology Differentiators & Features:
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge and control of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Integrate with GRC workflows.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.