Enterprise File Sharing and Sync (EFSS) Data Security
With Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing release of July 2014*, one sees that the majority of EFSS (Content Collaboration Platforms) providers are missing the needed security capability to provide accurate, content aware data loss prevention and content aware digital rights management.
GTB’s DLP that Works platform is the only Enterprise Content, Context Aware Data Loss Prevention solution which offers the most comprehensive, advanced data protection to provide the necessary security for protection of data in transit, on the device or in cloud servers.
Utilizing “on the fly” real-time content inspection, the GTB proprietary AccuMatch detection engines identify data of interest with virtually 100% accuracy, without network or host degradation.
GTB’s DLP boasts a screaming fast fingerprinting engine for file and database data (Unstructured & Structured Data), having virtually zero false positives. In addition, a pattern engine with pre-built compliance tables, lexical analysis and extended regular expressions is also available. Your system submits files for inspection and the engine responds with any data violation it finds. You may then enforce your own policy in real-time.
Whether it be messaging gateway services, web monitoring, cloud services, cloud storage, mobile devices, email, data discovery, file backup service, document management services, and so on, organizations can now use GTB’s DLP to instantly add to their security toolkit solutions which provide the following functionalities:
– Comprehensive content awareness & enforcement across the necessary channels & applications, regardless of file type to provide the needed data security
– Prevent violations and data extrusion
– Single console which increases visibility across data location, policy and movement while reducing administrative overhead.
– Ability to define highly granular polices on activity and data types without impacting organizational productivity.
– Simplify Compliance & Privacy processes.
– Control Cloud data for Cloud Storage & Collaboration Tools such as:
– Control Social Media channels such as:
– File Shares with OCR Detection and much more.
* Notes Gartner, Inc. in “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing”, : Monica Basso et al July 2014
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.