Understanding the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Loss Prevention - opinion / fact
Choosing a DLP that Works solution
When: Every other Thursday, starting May 24, 2018 10:00 AM Eastern
Join our webinar to learn:
- DLP vs DLD– defined
- Core technology for successful DLP programs
- Data Loss Prevention – use cases and the road to success
- Integration to CASB and SaaS including Microsoft Azure, Google Drive, Office 365, Box, Citrix ShareFile, Salesforce, Egnyte, Dropbox, Amazon, OneDrive + 125 others
- “Market Leader” as defined by analysts
- DLP – "Market leader" successes, failures and the superior alternatives
G00300911 Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention, 16 February, 2017, Brian Reed and Deborah Kish.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All products, company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners and no affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or support is implied.