Protecting Sensitive Information From Insider & Outsider Threats
14 Nov 2018, 14:00 - 14:25
Would you know if an attacker breached your infrastructure and sent out sensitive data?
Would you know if a trusted insider (BAAs, sales representatives or other authorized users) sent out sensitive data against policy?
The data protection and DLP tools of yesterday have changed very little, these outdated detection engines are based on inaccurate, imprecise detection methods. Today your adversaries use advanced technologies and techniques thus creating a virtual infinite number of threats. Join this session to learn how to stay ahead of the attackers, anywhere, anytime with real data protection that accurately blocks data extrusion before you are breached.
- Understand if your current data protection controls are able to protect sensitive data assets from insider and outsider threats
- Learn how to prevent a data breach
- Learn how to automatically locate and classify sensitive data with unsurpassed accuracy
- Understand why current DLP end-users are switching up to the next level of Data protection
- Find new ways to make a data protection program successful – without the meaningless events plagued by many solutions
Speaker Co-Founder, GTB Technologies