Inside Sales Enablement Administrator
Inside Sales Enablement & Administrator
Location: Hybrid: USA- West Palm Beach, FL / Remote
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented sales professional for the role of Sales Administrator. The Sales Administrator’s responsibility in this position will be partnering with GTB Account Executives, to address new and existing accounts’ most important priorities.
- Sales Support – Provide sales support to sales staff. Proactively manage quote activity and different steps in sales processes. Join sales representatives to assist with presentations and new customer meetings. Serve as a liaison for sales staff, office, and home office staff, and business partners. Additional sales support/development may be assigned as requested.
- Proposals – Review RFPs and RFIs. Prepare proposals and forward them to stakeholders. Follow-up on requests to ensure timely responses.
- Coordinate the installation process by partnering with appropriate parties, and using appropriate systems to ensure the accuracy of paperwork (including master application). Manage supplies and materials required for enrollment, including voluntary cases. Review booklets and materials received from the home office for accuracy, then assemble them for delivery to policyholders.
- Office Support – May perform office support functions such as answering/directing phone calls, handling invoices, office expense reports, and employee time reports. May schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate travel plans, and maintain office files.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Teamwork — The job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative — The job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence — This job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence — The job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement/Effort — The job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
What is needed from you:
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at GTB Technologies
- The skills and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team
- This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a “can do” attitude. Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
Please apply for the above role by sending your cover letter and resume to careers @ gttb.com At this time, we will only be considering applicants who are currently eligible to work in the US. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personnel agencies, please.
GTB Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.