Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Positions GTB
GTB Technologies Positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention as a Visionary for the Fourth Time
March 2, 2016
Newport Beach, CA USA
GTB’s combination of data fingerprinting, OCR and native Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) decryption provides powerful interception capabilities, particularly for intellectual property protection use cases.*
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Newport Beach, California, GTB Technologies’ Enterprise DLP suite supports Network DLP, Endpoint DLP, Discovery DLP and Information Rights Management.*
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Positions GTB Technologies most to the right in its Visionary Quadrant based on Strengths:
- GTB’s combination of data fingerprinting, OCR and native Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) decryption provide powerful interception capabilities, particularly for intellectual property protection use cases.
- GTB offers good support for discovering content within hosted email providers and cloud storage products through native API-based integrations.
- Clients report favorable pricing for the available capability set and a very positive overall experience with GTB’s customer support organization.
- GTB has extensive coverage of cloud data discovery through the support of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
“By toggling the MQ Interactive Critical Capabilities evaluation criteria to focus on the GTB technology coupled with the latest GTB DLP that Works platform release knocking out the only solution cautionary point, it’s clear that GTB Technologies truly is the Technology Leader”, said Wendy Cohen, GTB’s Global Cloud Practice Manager. “As the only independent DLP provider, GTB is honored to again be positioned in the ‘Visionary’ quadrant of the new Gartner Magic Quadrant report.”
The latest release of the GTB DLP that Works Platform detects and protects sensitive data – in any language and features a host of advanced, differentiating cybersecurity capabilities including:
– OCR detection and redaction for Data at Rest
– OCR detection and redaction for Data in Motion
– Full hands-off management for on-premises and off-premise locations
– Enhanced printing controls to permit content inspection of print jobs (both local & network printing)
– Endpoint Protection for Mac & Windows OS
About GTB Technologies Inc.:
With over a 12-year track record guarding the digital assets within millions of terabytes worldwide, GTB Technologies delivers a full range of Enterprise Data Protection, Data Loss Prevention, eDiscovery and Data Discovery solutions for all data forms and formats including Data in Motion, Data Discovery with Automatic Data Classification, Advanced Endpoint Protection for Data in Use, Integrated Content Aware Digital Rights Management for data protection all with Intelligent Discovery capabilities.
GTB’s modular hybrid offering (cloud service & on-premises solutions) enables operation teams to manage policies from a single console in both directions (cloud to on-premises and on-premises to the cloud) with added discovery for cloud applications that are either sanctioned or unsanctioned (BYOC).
GTB Advanced Enterprise DLP, eDiscovery, Data Discovery & Cybersecurity products actually work and are the ONLY Data Protection solutions that can:
– perform Real-Time Data Classification on Data at Rest & Data in Motion while automatically enforcing data security policies
– Off-Premise Fingerprint detection, no need to “phone home” (NO ONE ELSE CAN) support & fingerprint (the most precise detection engine) Multi Terra Bytes of data without “choking” or network degradation
– Perform partial file match on Binary data such as Audio, Video, Executable, etc regardless of file size or type.
– Protect source code and executable files with its fingerprinting technology, while others cannot.
– provide coverage for all 65,000+ channels
– Controls Wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth), SSL WITHOUT A PROXY, Encrypted data, POS, Social Media, Email and Applications such as SKYPE, Dropbox & more; both on-premise, off-premise, and in the cloud
– DLP SDK instantly adds Data Protection and DLP functionality to solutions
With an average installation of fewer than 30 minutes along with the most advanced proprietary detection engines, GTB’s DLP that Works platform is by far the most accurate, easy to use Enterprise Data Loss Prevention / APT solution available.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
“DLP that Works”TM and “Guarding the Digital Assets within Millions of terabytes … Worldwide … in any language!” TM are trademarks of GTB Technologies, Inc.
GTB Technologies, Inc. disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
*SOURCE: G00277564: Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention, 1 February, 2016, Brian Reed and Neil Wynne.