Data Discovery SaaS
Whether to the cloud, to one’s personal email, or to a “staging area” for new data entering the organization, GTB Data Discovery that Workstm can discover, classify, tag, store, and block, based on security policies and controls.
Remember the best detection policies are on fingerprinted data, where templates yield false positive and false negative events, GTB’s proprietary detection engines provide a proven virtual 100% Zero False Positive Rate!
Who, What, When, and Where
GTB’s Data Discovery solutions are unsurpassed in the depth and breadth of data protection capabilities. Our focus on achieving business benefits drives the pragmatic and targeted approach to our products and services with a holistic view of data protection & security. GTB Discovery can search and review cloud and on-premise data repositories using both templates and unique rules. Powerful yet simple to use, scans can be scheduled, run in real-time, or both, thus providing accurate, comprehensive, and complete visibility while keeping your organization compliant while reducing the risk or exposure to a breach.
Data Classification in Realtime
GTB Data Discovery with Classification easily and accurately identifies overexposed data, stale data, and remediates security vulnerabilities. GTB offers an impresive template library with pre-built templates for all of the basic regulations, laws, and standards (GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI, and more)
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) (social security numbers, credit card numbers, IBAN, etc.)
- Health and Financial records
- Regulated data (CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, PHI, PCI, GLBA, etc.)
- Security file types and extensions (cert, crt, etc.)
Big Data Discovery & Data Lifecycle Management
Reduce issues in accurately locating, identifying, and managing sensitive data within big data environments.
Redundant, Obsolete or Trivial (ROT)
ROT data can render an organization non-compliant, GTB offers the ability to handle data that are redundant, obsolete, and/or trivial (ROT) with the highest degree of accuracy.
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response both on and off the network; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge and control of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Integrate with GRC workflows.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.