Account Executive (s)
Location: Hybrid: USA- West Palm Beach, FL & Remote
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented sales professional for the role of Account Executive.
The Account Executive’s responsibility in this position will be partnering with existing GTB Customers by utilizing internal subject matter experts, to address customers most important priorities. We want you to become a real partner to GTB customers where you’ll be able to identify opportunities for customer account retention and growth through contract expansion, by presenting new products and / or services.
Your responsibility will also include:
- Partnering with CxOs in GTB Enterprise Accounts in order to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide cyber security strategies
- Guide customer satisfaction, account retention and growth by working together with GTB Customers and internal GTB team members
- Own and deliver account forecasting and planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- 5+ years of sales experience, with an emphasis on selling and prospecting Enterprise Data Protection, SaaS and Cloud cybersecurity solutions, including a track record of consistently exceeding revenue goals.
- Personal relationships with CxO’s in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven record of exceeding quotas and / or goals
- Exceptional skills including forecasting, pipeline development, reporting, and developing key performance metrics
- Strong empathy for customers
- Proficiency for fielding and resolving customer and business data owner requests.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player with the ability to inspire others
- Additional duties as assigned
This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a “can do” attitude. Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
What is needed from you:
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at GTB Technologies
- The skills and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team
- This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a “can do” attitude. Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
Please apply for the above role by sending your cover letter and resume to careers @ gttb.com At this time, we will only be considering applicants who are currently eligible to work in the US. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personnel agencies please.
GTB Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.