How to Replace Your Legacy DLP Solution with DLP that Works
The security industry is ready to replace legacy Data Loss Prevention systems with more effective solutions.
The time has come. After a decade of frustration and failure, organizations are now ready to replace legacy data loss prevention systems with more effective solutions.
As breaches continue to make headlines, it’s apparent that existing, outdated, legacy DLP solutions just don’t work.
The key to this new methodology is going beyond irrelevant events, malware, and intrusion detection to actually protecting the data. GTB Technologies Data Protection that Works platforms and solutions does this by combining next-generation data protection intelligent detection methodologies.
Recent analyst research reports, including Gartner and Forrester, have rated GTB's DLP that Works platform with the highest scores in:
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Data Discovery
- Data Classification
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Coverage
- Multi-language availability
- Risk Management
- Customer Support
- Deployment Distribution
- Ease of Use
Want to learn, in just under an hour:
- The typical challenges with legacy DLP implementations
- How GTB’s DLP that Works platform offers a greater level of protection?
- How GTB’s DLP that Works platform reduces operational burden?
- How to migrate from legacy DLP to GTB’s DLP that Works platform?
What: Lunch & Learn
When: August 28, 2018 12:00 - 2:00 PM Pacific
Where: Los Angeles, CA; Location to be emailed after registration
Can't make it? Leave your suggested date / time in the message box