How to Replace Your Legacy DLP Solution with DLP that Works
The security industry is ready to replace legacy Data Loss Prevention systems with more effective solutions.
The time has come. After a decade of frustration and failure, organizations are now ready to replace legacy data loss prevention systems with more effective solutions. As breaches continue to make headlines, it’s apparent that existing, out dated, legacy DLP solutions just don’t work.
The key to this new methodology is going beyond malware and intrusion detection to actually protecting the data. GTB Technologies Data Protection that Works platforms and solutions does this by combining next-generation data protection intelligent detection methodologies.
Recent analyst research reports, including Gartner, have rated GTB's DLP that Works platform with the highest scores in:
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Data Discovery
- Data Classification
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Coverage
- Multi-language availability
- Risk Management
- Customer Support
- Deployment Distribution
Want to learn, in just under an hour:
- The typical challenges with legacy DLP implementations
- How GTB’s DLP that Works platform offers a greater level of protection
- How GTB’s DLP that Works platform reduces operational burden
- How to migrate from legacy DLP to GTB’s DLP that Works platform
Sign up now
When: October 2, 2017 7:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern
Where: Disney World - Orlando
Can't make it? Leave your suggested date / time in the message box