Gartner MQ DLP 2020 Leader GTB Data Protection
GARTNER, GTB DLP & DATA PROTECTION
Where’s the latest Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention 2019? 2020?
FIND OUT BY VISITING BOOTH # 1111 during the Gartner Symposium
It’s Fall 2019, so where is the latest Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP)?
Visit booth # 1111 to find out, and while you’re there, you can learn how regulatory regimes like the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the upcoming California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) are piling on the pressure by compelling organizations to rigorously catalog all the personally identifiable information they have on file and monitor it continuously in order to prevent data breaches.
4 EASY WAYS TO CONNECT WITH GTB
- Attend our Session, “The Secret to Successfully Preventing a Data Breach from Insider & Outsider Threats;
- Tuesday Oct. 22, 2019 6:00PM Eastern.
- Location: IT Xpo Stage 4 Pacific Terrace, Orlando FL
- Let’s talk! Visit the Data Protection that Works booth #1111, to get your questions answered by our data protection experts.
- Meet our execs – GTB Data Protection executives and product experts will be on-site for in-person meetings to discuss your security, data protection and data classification needs. Use the form below to schedule a meeting.
- Get a private demo – Visit the Data Protection that Works booth #1111 and see a demo, customized to your unique use cases.
The Secret to Successfully Preventing a Data Breach from Insider & Outsider Threats
How much do you trust the security of your organization in today’s digital age?
Would you know if a hacker breached your infrastructure & sent out data?
Would you know if a trusted insider (Employees or authorized users) sent out sensitive data against policy?
Today’s data security tools are based on imprecise detection methods. Join us to learn how to stay ahead of the attackers with tools that can accurately prevent a data breach.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 / 06:00 PM – 06:20 PM Eastern
IT Xpo Stage 4 Pacific Terrace