GTB TECHNOLOGIES HAS BEEN CREATING AND INNOVATING DATA PROTECTION / DATA DISCOVERY WITH CLASSIFICATION FOR OVER 13 YEARS, IS A 5 TIME GARTNER VISIONARY, CREATOR OF DLP FOR IP TM AND DLP FOR COMPLIANCE PIONEER
IT’S TIME TO SWITCH UP TO THE TECHNOLOGY LEADER …
GTB TECHNOLOGIES. CONTACT US TODAY TO TRY OUR DATA DISCOVERY THAT WORKStm SOLUTION
Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.