Regional Sales Manager - Southeast
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented sales professional for the role of Regional Sales Manager.
The Regional Sales Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of a sales team with the goal of maximizing sales within the assigned region.
This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Sales Representatives. The individual in this role will lead his/her team to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by ensuring specific individual and team goals are met.
- 5+ years of sales experience and 3+ years of management experience in a "Sales Manager" role, with an emphasis on selling Enterprise Data Protection, SaaS and Cloud cybersecurity solutions, including a track record of consistently exceeding sales revenue goals.
- Personal relationships with CxOs in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven ability to manage a sales force
- Exceptional skills including budgeting, financial management, forecasting, pipeline development, reporting, and developing key performance metrics
- Additional duties as assigned
This position requires a highly-motivated, results-oriented individual with a "can do" attitude. Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential.
Please apply for the above role by sending your cover letter and resume to careers @ gttb.com At this time, we will only be considering applicants who are currently eligible to work in the US.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personnel agencies please.