Can your organization meet compliance and regulation requirements such as the HIPAA Security Rule, HITECH, Joint Commission, PCI and state privacy regulations?
Having worked with many healthcare providers worldwide, we understand the distinctive requirements of healthcare organizations. Our development teams and security analysts have designed and implemented DLP security solutions which provide comprehensive data protection tools to help healthcare organizations from private practices, hospitals (private & public) and payers.
GTB Data Compliance Healthcare Solutions protect organizations from a regulatory, consumer trust and brand perspective
· Need to protect PHI / PII and secure systems when connected to unmanaged endpoints (hospitals, insurance carriers, physician offices and the like, including those taken over by malware or malicious code (worms, viruses, Trojans, etc).
· Need to protect PHI / PII of managed endpoints - desktops, database, network shares, i etc.n Cloud Apps such as BOX, Google Docs, etc
· Need to prevent PHI / PII from the above points without disrupting these systems or processes.
· Need to catch and prevent un-encrypted HL7 or X12 transmissions.
Healthcare IoT Vulnerabilities & Data Privacy Risks
The many uses and growth of the IoT within the healthcare industry is increasing at an exponential rate. The success and impact of IoT adoption relies on the veracity, quality and protection of the data attained. The collection of this sensitive data brings an increased risk of privacy and data security noncompliance, adding to this risk is the known shortage of a qualified cybersecurity workforce
What can GTB Data Protection do for you?
1. Protect Information and Help prevent a “breach”– an actual loss, loss of control, compromise, unauthorized access or acquisition of PII.
2. Discover / Remediate PHI / PII– find PII data and move it to a pre-defined location.
3. Increase County Worker Education on Compliance & Security – Notifications & Alerts based on severity of security incidents towards PHI / PII.
4. Monitor & Oversee PHI / PII– Ability to gain visibility on who is using the data, where is it going, how its transmitted, and to who.
5. Automatic Transmission Encryption– based on the PHI / PII content, automatically encrypt the transmission.
6. Anti-Virus / Malware Forensics– is malware stealing your data?
7. User Access Controls – Control access of PHI / PII on the file and user level.
8. System Logging– Audit trail of user activity on PHI / PII.
9. Intrusion Detection – monitor who is trying to access your PHI / PII from outside the network perimeter.
10. Audit Controls:
· System Security Review – Risk Assessments on adequate electronic protection.
· Log Review – detail report on each security incident & HL7 / X12 transmissions.
· Anomalies – inspect county worker behavior for unusual activity.
· Change of Control – understand who controls PHI / PII.Try it Now