Free Healthcare Data Risk & Audit Preparedness Assessment
Can you meet all those compliance & regulatory requirements? Do understand your HIPAA Risk?
GTB Technologies Compliance Assurance Services
GTB Data Protection solutions & services will help your organization comply with the many HIPAA, HITECH, State & Federal Regulations including the policies and procedures to address privacy rule controls, security rule controls and breach notification rule controls.
With the most accurate detection available, GTB's DLP that Works solutions can register and detect data (including Medical Codes*) from practice management and clinical information systems such as:
· Cloud based EHR
*Medical codes such as CD-9, NDC, SNOMED CT, HCPCS are covered.
Risk Analysis is the first step in an organization's Security Rule compliance effort. Risk Management is a requirement. GTB's Healthcare Data Risk Assessment allows an organization to conduct an accurate and thorough risk analysis of the potential risks and vulnerabilities of a covered entity's ePHI.
Utilizing the GTB Data Protection that Works platform, organization's will be able to start the required security risk analysis and audit preparedness as mandated by the HIPAA Security Rules and the HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Rules ... at a substantial savings!
|Free HIPAA Risk Assessment
· Identify & Classify Regulated ePHI Data to be controlled
· Identify potential places where this information might leak - all outbound channels & ports need to be inspected, not just HTTP, Email and the usual Web protocols
· Scan data stores & Endpoints (laptops, USB, local drives, etc.) for regulated ePHI, PII, PCI information
· Apply Policies & Controls – automatically, in real-time
· Enterprise Reporting – accurate and detailed for Auditors & Administrators
· No Cost Implementation, Training, Support and Report Review
And a lot more
Try it out
Contact GTB's Compliance Assurance Services
Category Archives: Healthcare
Which DLP Solution are you using? Sound familiar? Many organizations are now being required to discuss with their customers which DLP solution they have in place and how effective the solution is. Healthcare Organizations, Defense Contractors, Financial Firms and the like, are now requiring most of their 3rd party service providers (including contractors, service providers, legal service…Read more